WE ARE DR.SMILEZ
Dr.Smilez Dental Center is the largest chain of Dental Clinics in Chennai & Pondicherry, designed for patients who seek specialized, affordable, quality dental treatment on par with International standards. Dr. Smilez Dental Center has a team of over 100 experienced dental surgeons – many award-winning doctors, and specialists catering to a large segment of people requiring both basic and advanced dental care.
- Tooth Replacements
- Root Canal Treatments
- Preventive Care
- Dental Implants
- Gum Care
- Smile Correction
- Kids Dentistry
- Full Mouth Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry
- Diabetic Dental Care
- Emergency Dental Care
- Geriatric Dental Care
- Pregnancy Dental Care
- Post operative care manual
- Overseas Patients
Chief Smile Officer
Specialist Prosthodontist & Implantologist
Clinical Educator, International Lecturer who was one of the first to introduce Teeth in One hour concept, Zygomatic implants and Procera Technology in India.
Oral Care Specialist
Dr. Siva Prakash
General and Family Dentist
Master of all dental procedures with exceptional surgical skills.
Dr. Rajini S
General and Cosmetic Dentist
Specialist in smile designing and smile makeover. One of the first to get certified for providing Clear Aligners in India.
HR & Admin Manager
General Dentist with focus on creating best practices, training and recruitment.
Clinical & Operations Head
General Dentist and Implantologist
ISOI Certified Implant Specialist and Cosmetic Dentist with a passion to create Super Smiles!!
Award Winning Orthodontist with expertise in newer self- ligating systems and adult orthodontics.
Invisalign certified Orthodontist. Expert in pediatric & functional orthodontics.
Highly experienced in Rotary endodontics with focus on precision outcomes.
Gum specialist with expertise in Lasers.
From Our Blog
- Posted in: Blog 14 Jan, 2019How to avoid root canal naturally - Learn about How to avoid root canal naturally. Root canal treatment is a common practice to adopt when you face a long-overdue decaying tooth. Instead of removing the tooth, the canal of the affected tooth is cleaned, and the decayed part…
- Posted in: Blog 11 Jan, 2019Ceramic braces cost in Chennai, India | Dr. Smilez Dental Center - Ceramic Braces cost in Chennai, India: Crooked, crowded or spacing between teeth can make us feel uncomfortable with our smile. They can also interfere with speech, oral hygiene maintenance and the way our teeth work. Orthodontic treatment with braces can help get the attractive, functional smile one always wants.…
- Posted in: Blog 18 Dec, 2018Latest Technology Advances in Dentistry - Today’s world without technology is unimaginable. With the current progress in innovation, it is not surprising that the application of technology is universal and not limited to only back-end process systems, but also in the healthcare field, including dentistry.…
- Posted in: Blog 20 Nov, 2018Diabetes and Dental Health - Diabetes is a growing challenge in India with an estimated 8.7% diabetic population in the age group of 20 and 70 years. The rising prevalence is driven by a combination of factors like rapid urbanization, sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy diets, tobacco…
Go To Blog